Utah Guns Forum banner

OC/CC meetup in Utah Valley or Salt Lake

21K views 46 replies 15 participants last post by  JoeSparky 
#1 ·
Sooo... is there any way that I can throw this suggestion out there without having to actually put the event together? Lol

It'd be cool to meetup with some of you guys either in Utah Valley or somewhere in Salt Lake if that's more convenient. Never been to anything like that before. Anybody got any ideas or suggestions as to when and/or where? Anybody interested?

#38 ·
My wife and I would love to be there but she just started new job and works til 5, then we have company at 7 and with just one car we will not be able to make it. I wish we could but it is too difficult this time, perhaps next. Enjoy the BBQ as they have some good food there and are very cordial to us.

#41 ·
Well I showed up yesterday @ 5:30 if that counts for anything? I just so happened to end up in Lehi at just after 5 for work and thought well this worked out :lol3: then I looked at the post while I was sitting it the parking lot and realized I was incorrect in my memory. :nilly:

#42 ·
Snurd said:
We have 9 people here so far. We also had a good conversation with a guy that was waiting for his food to go.

Sent from iSnurd
You know how most people are totally oblivious, even when we open carry? Well, that guy noticed my gun immediately upon coming in, so he must be at least somewhat observant. And he seemed interested a bit.

It was a fun time! Except for Snurd's jokes of course... :roll:

:lol:

#43 ·
Photocell said:
Well I showed up yesterday @ 5:30 if that counts for anything? I just so happened to end up in Lehi at just after 5 for work and thought well this worked out :lol3: then I looked at the post while I was sitting it the parking lot and realized I was incorrect in my memory. :nilly:
:lol2: That sucks.

We had some tasty food. You should have come today too.

Sent from iSnurd

#44 ·
Photocell said:
Dang! You should have come today too. It was a lot of fun. It was nice meeting you all. Someone should organize a shooting outing. Maybe at Lee Kay or something. *cough cough* Snurd *cough*. :D

#45 ·
UCChris said:
Snurd said:
We have 9 people here so far. We also had a good conversation with a guy that was waiting for his food to go.

Sent from iSnurd
You know how most people are totally oblivious, even when we open carry? Well, that guy noticed my gun immediately upon coming in, so he must be at least somewhat observant. And he seemed interested a bit.

It was a fun time! Except for Snurd's jokes of course... :roll:

:lol:
Real funny. :(
I'm betting the guy noticed the gun since there was a bunch of us coming in at the same time with OC'd guns. One doesn't normally stick out a lot, but seven or eight tend to get noticed.

Sent from iSnurd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.