Utah Guns Forum banner

OC/CC meetup in Utah Valley or Salt Lake

21K views 46 replies 15 participants last post by  JoeSparky 
#1 ·
Sooo... is there any way that I can throw this suggestion out there without having to actually put the event together? Lol

It'd be cool to meetup with some of you guys either in Utah Valley or somewhere in Salt Lake if that's more convenient. Never been to anything like that before. Anybody got any ideas or suggestions as to when and/or where? Anybody interested?

#3 ·
Snurd said:
The fun part about it is, whoever brings it up, plans it. :dancing:

I haven't checked places in Salt Lake recently, but Rib City in American Fork loves having us. It's a good idea to give them at least a few days to a week notice.

Sent from iSnurd
Lol I know that rule, hence the question at the beginning. :p But yeah, Rib City would be cool probably. :)

#4 ·
SirGentleman said:
Snurd said:
The fun part about it is, whoever brings it up, plans it. :dancing:

I haven't checked places in Salt Lake recently, but Rib City in American Fork loves having us. It's a good idea to give them at least a few days to a week notice.

Sent from iSnurd
Lol I know that rule, hence the question at the beginning. :p But yeah, Rib City would be cool probably. :)
They have tasty food and good service. Joe Sparky knows the owner.

Weekends seem to be better for these events. That's when more people are able to attend. Weekdays, especially for people with kids or have to work early, can be difficult to get people out to.

Sent from iSnurd

#9 ·
Yep, Rib City does like having us.

BTW, when you go pay attention to the green and white firearm related sign on the half wall separating the entrance area from the dining area! I gave it too her and she mounted it to the wall.

As for notice, give them a date, time, and approximate number---- the rest will be handled!

#10 ·
JoeSparky said:

BTW, when you go pay attention to the green and white firearm related sign on the half wall separating the entrance area from the dining area! I gave it too her and she mounted it to the wall.

As for notice, give them a date, time, and approximate number---- the rest will be handled!
So how about not this Saturday but the next? So May 16th at 1730 hrs. Anybody down?

#11 ·
SirGentleman said:
JoeSparky said:

So how about not this Saturday but the next? So May 16th at 1730 hrs. Anybody down?
I'd love to but I have a conflict that night I can't avoid. So, Sorry. Count me out.

#18 ·
Ok, we'll make it a for sure thing now. May 16th at 1730 hrs. If anybody else is interested just give me a heads up. I'll call Rib City either Saturday or Monday with our approximate head count. I'm pretty excited to meet you guys. :) :thumbup:

#21 ·
Anybody else that I haven't heard from who's sitting on the fence about it? Everybody is invited! I'm going to call Rib City today with our approximate head count. :dancing:

#24 ·
Snurd said:
Come on peeps. Even if you have to spend time with me, you can at least look forward to the food. :shock:

Sent from iSnurd
Maybe that's the problem. Anyone else wanna come if Snurd doesn't come? ........Snurds wife is still allowed.

Or better yet... SNURD IS BUYING!!!!!

#26 ·
Time is confirmed with Rib City for Saturday at 5:30 pm. They remembered the group and they're excited to have us. If anybody else is interested feel free to let me know and I'll let Rib City have an updated headcount later on. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.