Utah Guns Forum banner

Open carry bbq

30K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  Cinhil 
#1 ·
It's that time every year I would like to put together a get together in Murray at the local park if I can get times and dates you would be willing to attend I would be happy to put this together.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I'm game if it doesn't conflict and I'm able. I broke my foot so am a little laid up and dependent on others right now. That may not be an issue in May unless I have to have surgery on it.

#8 ·
As I replied on FB I am down for most any evening except Tuesdays, and if a Sat. early afternoon. I will be looking forward to meeting up with everyone again.

#9 ·
I can be available Wed to Wed every other week starting tomorrow afternoon. Work owns me Thursday through Tuesday every other week ending Wednesday morning the 6th

#15 ·
I could probably make any weekend in May, but the last. Traveling to see my niece graduate from law school that weekend. I will be attending alone however as my better half has already informed me she will be doing dog shows every weekend in May. I will try to make it, assuming I'm actually in town.

Mel

#22 ·
50 - 50 chance of my being able to attend without work conflict---- Missed it! I can't attend on that weekend. The week before and the week after would be just fine but not that one!

Have a grand time for those attending!

#24 ·
Okay the date of 28May2016 is the date I have selected. If I can get a head count I will get the pavilion reserved and start making food arrangements and plan on getting a few BBQ's set up. If the response is good I will try to get a few classes or speakers lined up. Let me know if you need to contact me my number is 8014487574.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.