Utah Guns Forum banner

2017 Kickoff Dinner

22K views 53 replies 10 participants last post by  Karl 
#1 ·
It's been a while since we have had a get together. My wife and I have been in contact with Wallaby"s and they are good with having an event there. The location would be in Sandy in what used to be the old quarry; 9228 S Village Shop Drive Sandy, UT 84092. Best case scenario is for a Tuesday night. I am thinking of the last Tuesday of January, the 31st, to give time for everyone who wants to attend the opportunity to prepare for attending. They are open until 9 pm. and I would look at 7 pm as a start time, of course you can always come earlier. I would need to contact them with number of people planning on coming so they can be sure to have enough staff on hand to accommodate or needs.

This event will be optional open or concealed carry, I will be contacting the open carry people trough Facebook as well. let's start the year off right and get reacquainted and eat some great BBQ in the process!

If this sounds good to you be sure to respond here with how many you will be coming with and I will need a final tally by January 20th.

#52 ·
dewittdj said:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. My son received a special invite to attend a WIHS Orientation at 6:00 p.m. in Ogden and his parents are invited as well. :D

Enjoy! Sorry I'm going to miss this event! :crying:
Not sure what a WIHS Orientation is however, I am sue it is important. Have fun but you will be missed.

#53 ·
TONIGHT: Wallaby's in Sandy in what used to be the old quarry; 9228 S Village Shop Drive Sandy, UT 84092 7-9 pm. I'll see you there! Be certain to let the staff know you are with this group and seat yourself in the horseshoe section until it overflows. I will be there with my wife as soon as able after work, and hopefully before seven.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.