Utah Guns Forum banner

Want to go hiking tomorrow???

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bane 
#1 ·
SuperDaisy and I (and our dog) are planning on going on a hike tomorrow in Millcreek Canyon... anyone want to hook up and go with us??? For those not in the know, it's on the east bench of the SL valley.

Also, can anyone confirm for me that Millcreek is STATE land (and not FEDERAL) and that packing up there will be ok??? It looks like it is, I would feel better if someone knows for sure.

If you want to go, we are also planning on going to breakfast first. We aren't avid hikers or super-fit so it's just going to a be a slow casual thing... we go as slow as the slowest and quit as earlier as the weakest. Then we go to lunch. :)

If you want to go, holler up in a PM or eMail with your phone # and we'll call you to arrange it.

#2 ·
That sounds like fun. I would consider bringing the kiddos and my Britt, but I've been ill today (hence my spending so much time on the computer :oops: ) and I'm not sure how I'll feel tomorrow. Have fun, though!

#4 ·
Jeff Johnson said:
If it's a National Park or Wildlife Refuge, you can't carry.
Otherwise it doesn't matter whether it's state or federal land ... you're fine to carry.
Man, I hate these rules.. I can never keep them straight... thanks Jeff, it looks like it's a "National Forest" -- so it looks like we're good!

@Lori: No worries. I hope you start feeling better! I was on the computer a ton today too but I didn't have "being sick" as an excuse! :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.