Talk About Karma this one is great!

Guns are often featured in the news media. Here you can post links to such news items and discuss them.

Talk About Karma this one is great!

Postby D-FIN » Mon 06 Jun 2016 11:53 am

Rapper who dissed Trump arrested on firearm charges

BATON ROUGE - Police arrested a man known in the Baton Rouge area for his anti-Donald Trump rap stylings after he was accused of possessing dozens of guns reported stolen from an area gun shop.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/anti-trump-rap ... tolen-guns

And can we say Yeah for High Def video uploads so we can read the serial numbers off your stolen guns in your youtube video.. :spit:
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Re: Talk About Karma this one is great!

Postby Snurd » Tue 07 Jun 2016 7:20 am

:dancing: I hope they find all the guns that were stolen. That sucks the owner lost 50 of them.
Snurd
Posse

Postby D-FIN » Tue 07 Jun 2016 1:12 pm

Snurd wrote::dancing: I hope they find all the guns that were stolen. That sucks the owner lost 50 of them.

Does the Store owner on the video look like the the guy on Sons of Guns from Red Jacket Firearms or is it just me? He was the assistant manager guy I think.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Tue 07 Jun 2016 1:15 pm

D-FIN wrote:
Snurd wrote::dancing: I hope they find all the guns that were stolen. That sucks the owner lost 50 of them.

Does the Store owner on the video look like the the guy on Sons of Guns from Red Jacket Firearms or is it just me? He was the assistant manager guy I think.

Same guy. I believe he was the FFL owner there for a while since the older guy (Will?) lost his, if I remember correctly.
Snurd
Posse

Return to Guns in the News