Gerbers masterpiece

This is an area to discuss general issues regarding knives, swords, and other non-firearm weapons.

Gerbers masterpiece

Postby Dillbrow » Mon 03 Oct 2011 11:33 pm

dose anyone know a actual buisness that sells knives in Utah? I mean one that would sell the Gerber mark II.
I understand its most likely easier over the internet. but I dont like to order much from the comp. Considering the last time i was scammed. anyways everywhere i go either dosent have it or they try and tell me their is no such knife! belive it.. dag on fools. anyways i thought i would inquire with you fine gentleman and scholars. if no luck.. well i guess ill have to get it through the web

http://militarycarryknives.com/
Dillbrow
Novice

Re: Gerbers masterpiece

Postby Cinhil » Tue 04 Oct 2011 2:18 am

I can order it for you. Cost would be $125 which is $25 less than msrp and includes shipping and handling. It is available and I can get it through my wholesaler. PM me if interested including phone number and I will call. Anyone here who knows me could tell you I am as fair as anyone can be and that I try my hardest to please my customers. I usually sell at the gun shows or from my home.
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Postby Gyrase » Tue 04 Oct 2011 8:05 am

Cinhil wrote:I can order it for you. Cost would be $125 which is $25 less than msrp and includes shipping and handling. It is available and I can get it through my wholesaler. PM me if interested including phone number and I will call. Anyone here who knows me could tell you I am as fair as anyone can be and that I try my hardest to please my customers. I usually sell at the gun shows or from my home.

Out of curiosity what brands do you sell? I love knives.
"The truth is, all might be free if they valued freedom, and defended it as they ought." Candidus (Samuel Adams), The Boston Gazette Oct. 14, 1771
Gyrase
Expert Marksman

Postby Snowman » Tue 04 Oct 2011 9:10 am

Cabelas has them in stock. Sportsmans does to, sometimes.

Cinhil, promote yourself a bit. What your of store do you have? Were you at this last gun show? Website?
Springfield 1911 black loaded target. 460 Rowland.
M&P 40 Pro.
RSO.
To be voluntarily disarmed is to rely on the honor of the dishonorable.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Snowman
Sniper

Postby Cinhil » Tue 04 Oct 2011 9:56 am

I do not have a web site at present though I have a dealer who's site you may visit and see the msrp's of products listed. I can offer Gerber, Swiss Tech, Buck, CRKT, MTech, S & W, K-Bar, Remington, Cold Steel, and a whole host of other brands. I usually can sell at about 20% less than msrp except for some brands like Taser which contracts and specifically states you will sell at their listed price.
I sell from my home and at the gun shows. I am able to be reached in the evenings after 6pm. I live in Midvale so I am fairly central to most of the SL City area. I have been known to personally deliver product or can have it drop shipped to you. I enjoy selling knives and personal defense items and have gained a wealth of information over the past four years that I have been in the business.
I sell just about any defensive item, excluding guns as I haven't an FFL. If you want to see what is available you may check out www.moteng.com where I get much of the items I sell. I use other wholesalers as well.
Hopefully this helps answer some questions and I am always willing to take time for people from this site and have done so with pleasure.

Cinhil
Sniper

Postby Gyrase » Tue 04 Oct 2011 7:05 pm

Cinhil wrote:I do not have a web site at present though I have a dealer who's site you may visit and see the msrp's of products listed. I can offer Gerber, Swiss Tech, Buck, CRKT, MTech, S & W, K-Bar, Remington, Cold Steel, and a whole host of other brands. I usually can sell at about 20% less than msrp except for some brands like Taser which contracts and specifically states you will sell at their listed price.
I sell from my home and at the gun shows. I am able to be reached in the evenings after 6pm. I live in Midvale so I am fairly central to most of the SL City area. I have been known to personally deliver product or can have it drop shipped to you. I enjoy selling knives and personal defense items and have gained a wealth of information over the past four years that I have been in the business.
I sell just about any defensive item, excluding guns as I haven't an FFL. If you want to see what is available you may check out http://www.moteng.com where I get much of the items I sell. I use other wholesalers as well.
Hopefully this helps answer some questions and I am always willing to take time for people from this site and have done so with pleasure.

Cool, I'll have to contact you for my next purchase.
"The truth is, all might be free if they valued freedom, and defended it as they ought." Candidus (Samuel Adams), The Boston Gazette Oct. 14, 1771
Gyrase
Expert Marksman

Postby Dillbrow » Tue 04 Oct 2011 11:35 pm

Cinhil wrote:I can order it for you. Cost would be $125 which is $25 less than msrp and includes shipping and handling. It is available and I can get it through my wholesaler. PM me if interested including phone number and I will call. Anyone here who knows me could tell you I am as fair as anyone can be and that I try my hardest to please my customers. I usually sell at the gun shows or from my home.

excellent! I will PM you when I decide to purchase. Real quick, what models can you get for the mark II? I do perfer the non serrated edges. although im not even quite sure if they sell those anymore
Dillbrow
Novice

Postby UtahCFP » Wed 05 Oct 2011 2:43 pm

Dillbrow wrote:

excellent! I will PM you when I decide to purchase. Real quick, what models can you get for the mark II? I do perfer the non serrated edges. although im not even quite sure if they sell those anymore

I think the GE22-01874 model is what you are looking for, and Cinhil can get that through Moteng. If Cinhil is unavailable, I'm also a dealer for Moteng stuff -- I'm located in Saratoga Springs.
Dr. Dave ([email protected])
WAS a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP) Instructor
NOW a Texas License to Carry (LTC) Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor, Basic Rifle Instructor, Basic Shotgun Instructor, and RSO
NRA Life Member
UtahCFP
Sniper

Postby Cinhil » Wed 05 Oct 2011 10:56 pm

Utahcfp is right, the item I looked up is the Gerber Mark ll which is black with an all aluminum handle, model # GE22-01874 by Gerber. When you are ready just pm me I am on at least once daily and would take care of your needs as quick as possible.

Cinhil
Sniper

Return to Knives, Swords, etc.