Quality rechargeable flashlight

This is an area to discuss general issues regarding knives, swords, and other non-firearm weapons.

Quality rechargeable flashlight

Postby XSlevinn » Thu 11 Jul 2013 9:59 am

So I know there are great quality, rechargeable flashlights out there, but it seems like most of them are like $150+.

One that a lot of our deputies carried was the Streamlight Strion and it's a great flashlight. I'm just wondering if there's a hidden gem that's similar that is maybe a little bit cheaper? 100 bucks isn't bad for that light as it will last for years and years.. but I'm just curious if you guys know of any cheaper alternatives.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
-Thomas Jefferson
--------------------------
Saiga .223
Mossberg 590A1
Remington 552 Speedmaster
Glock 23
1944 Mosin Nagant
Springfield Armory 1911-A1 .45
XSlevinn
Marksman

Re: Quality rechargeable flashlight

Postby gunsrg8t » Thu 11 Jul 2013 11:45 pm

I bought my Strion light at Doug's last summer I think. I haven't been there lately but I think they had one or two. I paid I think $79.00 when they had a stack on the sale table.
Came with wall charger and holder and auto charger and holder. Pretty slick light.
I may end up a victim, but I won't be a helpless victim.
gunsrg8t
Marksman

Postby XSlevinn » Fri 12 Jul 2013 10:45 am

Yeah I like the Strion a lot.. Just wondering if there's anything else out there that maybe I don't know about that is kind of similar.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
-Thomas Jefferson
--------------------------
Saiga .223
Mossberg 590A1
Remington 552 Speedmaster
Glock 23
1944 Mosin Nagant
Springfield Armory 1911-A1 .45
XSlevinn
Marksman

Postby Lokidude » Fri 12 Jul 2013 5:37 pm

http://www.pelican.com/lights_detail.php?recordID=2450

I love my two 2450s. They seem to go for about $70 online. For about $20 more, the 2460 is an LED variant.
Lokidude
Marksman

Postby AubreyYoung » Tue 10 Sep 2013 1:15 am

XSlevinn wrote:So I know there are great quality, rechargeable flashlights out there, but it seems like most of them are like $150+.

One that a lot of our deputies carried was the and it's a great flashlight. I'm just wondering if there's a hidden gem that's similar that is maybe a little bit cheaper? 100 bucks isn't bad for that light as it will last for years and years.. but I'm just curious if you guys know of any cheaper alternatives.

Were you able to find affordable flashlight? I am searched many sites but good lights are bit expensive.. Do you know some good affordable one?
AubreyYoung
Novice

Return to Knives, Swords, etc.