Site Update

Any board related changes or announcements can be found here.

Site Update

Postby isdr » Sun 08 May 2011 12:41 am

I've been working on updating the server that UtahConcealedCarry.com runs on, as a new release of the operating system was released recently. Everything seems to be working okay at the moment {knock on wood}. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you notice anything wrong. Here for non-critical issues, or my personal email for critical issues: [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

Scott Dale Robison
isdr
Novice

Re: Site Update

Postby lmj301 » Sun 08 May 2011 1:34 am

If i leave the sight it does not automaticly log me back in when i come back.
lmj301
Sharp Shooter

Postby RanzITman » Sun 08 May 2011 6:31 am

Same Issue. It does not know who I am when I go to the site. Setting the remember me option has no affect.
RanzITman
RanzITman
Expert Marksman

Postby rccooley » Sun 08 May 2011 6:44 am

Can't sign in using tapatalk. Says there is a security error and I do not have permission to access the site.
-Rob
rccooley
Marksman

Postby isdr » Sun 08 May 2011 10:05 am

I believe I've fixed the "remember me" option. I have no idea what tapatalk is, but let me know if it continues to have problems.

SDR
isdr
Novice

Postby gravedancer » Sun 08 May 2011 10:25 am

ive noticed a couple of outages last at night. A week or so ago I was getting a 500 internal server error on the main page, and then last night I was getting a listing of the root directory and nothing else (really should protect that so people cant get a root listing even if there is no index page in a folder).
http://bit.ly/2vHUiug will get you around the auto filtering of the domain on this site
gravedancer
Sniper

Postby isdr » Sun 08 May 2011 10:55 am

I can't speak to anything that happened a couple of weeks ago. As for a directory listing, you were "lucky" and got in during a brief window during the upgrade before the configuration had been restored. That's why you've not seen it before or since. :)

SDR
isdr
Novice

Postby Snurd » Sun 08 May 2011 12:18 pm

isdr wrote:I believe I've fixed the "remember me" option. I have no idea what tapatalk is, but let me know if it continues to have problems.

SDR

Tapatalk is an app for smartphones. It makes reading the site much easier than going to the actual site. It was acting funny this morning, but seems to be working normally now.
Snurd
Posse

Re: Re: Site Update

Postby jaredbelch » Sun 08 May 2011 5:06 pm

mqondo wrote:
isdr wrote:I believe I've fixed the "remember me" option. I have no idea what tapatalk is, but let me know if it continues to have problems.

SDR

Tapatalk is an app for smartphones. It makes reading the site much easier than going to the actual site. It was acting funny this morning, but seems to be working normally now.

Agreed all seems normal now.
Utah CFP Instructor
NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 801-618-1924
http://www.UtahCfpTraining.com
jaredbelch
Sniper

Postby isdr » Sun 08 May 2011 8:14 pm

Okay, I've had to make a few reboot through the course of the evening as I finalized some other tweaks. I'm not done but I'm done for now. Apologies for any inconvenience.

SDR
isdr
Novice

Return to Site Announcements