Utah Guns Forum banner

Changes to forum management

8K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Wrangler_dave9 
#1 ·
My name is Philip, I work for VerticalScope.com. VerticalScope recently acquired utahconcealedcarry.com and will be taking over the management duties of the forum. Your familiar moderator and admin team will be the same people helping with the day to day forum management. We will primarily manage the technical functions of the site and support the mod team. Maintaining continuity as well as the spirit of the site is important to us. This means that little about the site will change for you the user while we continue to grow the community.

Over the next few days you will notice my team mates Helena and Kyle who will be helping me with the site announcements as well as members of our support team (they will introduce themselves in the site issues section). While we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work we will be on hand to answer questions and get to know the unique needs of this community.

I will be working closely with the Admin/Mod team on ways we can help improve the order of things here and raise the level of your experience on utahconcealedcarry.com.

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can.

-Philip

See less See more
#6 ·
Welcome aboard, Philip and Team!!! You'll soon discover that Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. I hope you enjoy your time with us!!!
:welcome:

One thing that appears broken is the ability to post attachments and images to messages. It appeared to stop functioning about the same time that the previous owner, Paul, sold the site. Any ideas when that functionality will return?

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XI028543

#8 ·
Welcome Philip, Helena, Kyle, et al, from Farmington, Utah, and to the UCC forum as our new admins!

I know most of us have cruised around many firearm-related forums and ended up calling this one "home" because of the shared values among its members; our unified support for the 2nd amendment; and, our desire to educate others -- especially those who may not share our views and opinions regarding firearms -- about safe, responsible firearms ownership.

#9 ·
Hey all since it's gotten quiet around here I'm going to close this thread. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm us or if you see any issues please Send me a pm and we'll get back to you asap.
-Philip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.