Membership Drive - St. George and Salt Lake Gun Shows

Any board related changes or announcements can be found here.

Membership Drive - St. George and Salt Lake Gun Shows

Postby Thomas » Thu 20 Aug 2009 4:56 pm

Good Afternoon,

I was doing some looking around today and saw that there are two gun shows in Utah next month. One on September 19-20th at the Dixie Center in St. George and the other on September 26-27th at the South Towne Expo Center in the Salt Lake Area.

The cost for an 8' table at each event is $100.00. I think we would also need a Banner of some kind which would probably not cost much and business cards with the logo and URL of the site. The company I order full color business cards from can do 5000 cards for $92.95 with printing on both sides. (Logo and URL on one side and perhaps a list of states you can carry in with a Utah CFP on the other)

Since we are in the middle of a donation drive at the moment I thought I would throw this out there. Any money raised above and beyond the needed $240 we will use toward this effort. I would also be very interested to talk to any members on the board who own businesses who might be interested in sponsoring us for this event. In exchange we can put the company name and logo on the banner at our booth.

We would also need some volunteers to help man the booths. I can be there for both shows as my schedule is pretty light at the moment. However, it would be nice to have others involved as well. (especially some if the ladies who could help add more female members to the site.)

What do you all think?
Thomas G. Knight
Founder: Utah Concealed Carry Forum
[email protected]

Remember, When seconds count, the police are only minutes away - unknown

Love your country, but don't trust your government - Robert Novak
Thomas
Forum Founder

Re: Membership Drive - St. George and Salt Lake Gun Shows

Postby GeneticsDave » Thu 20 Aug 2009 7:01 pm

I'd love to help man the booth! Count me in! (for the South Towne Show)
GeneticsDave
Sniper

Re: Membership Drive - St. George and Salt Lake Gun Shows

Postby The Armed Female » Thu 20 Aug 2009 7:13 pm

I think it is a great idea. I find myself running in to women at gun stores and I end up writing out the info on the back of a scrap piece of paper. :oops:

I agree that we need more woman involved. Sadly, many men "can't" own a gun as their wife won't "let" them have one in the house. You know the saying, "If momma ain't happy, no one is happy."

GeneticsDave wrote:I'd love to help man the booth! Count me in!

I would help "woman" the booth at the South Towne show. :lolbang: Keep us informed as things progress.
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

For ladies training information visit us at www.thearmedfemale.com
The Armed Female
Sniper

Return to Site Announcements