Been a while

Discuss issues regarding open carry.

Re: Been a while

Postby Cinhil » Wed 15 Jan 2020 10:36 pm

Snurd wrote:
Cinhil wrote:I am checking in - it's been months, and this site which was once well respected and an awesome place to come to, has truly become a graveyard.
Leaving to go to the other one now...

I check here every couple days or so. Mainly to see if someone has sent me a message about the new site, or if someone posted that doesn’t know about it.

If Zack has not been invited to the new site we need to invite him as he is very up front for everyone when it comes to carry and our rights. My wife ran into him today and evidently he says there is a rally at he capitol I believe on the 26th.
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
User avatar
Cinhil
Sniper
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri 24 Jun 2005 1:31 am

Re: Been a while

Postby Uinta Firearms » Thu 16 Jan 2020 12:56 am

Cinhil wrote:
Snurd wrote:
Cinhil wrote:I am checking in - it's been months, and this site which was once well respected and an awesome place to come to, has truly become a graveyard.
Leaving to go to the other one now...

I check here every couple days or so. Mainly to see if someone has sent me a message about the new site, or if someone posted that doesn’t know about it.

If Zack has not been invited to the new site we need to invite him as he is very up front for everyone when it comes to carry and our rights. My wife ran into him today and evidently he says there is a rally at he capitol I believe on the 26th.
Can somebody please make a sign that shows Utah is watching what's happening in Virginia?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Uinta Firearms
Marksman
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue 12 Aug 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Highland Park, IL

Re: Been a while

Postby tapehoser » Thu 16 Jan 2020 1:46 pm

YES!!!
User avatar
tapehoser
Posse
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri 10 Sep 2004 7:42 am
Location: Salt Lake County

Re: Been a while

Postby Snurd » Fri 17 Jan 2020 7:53 pm

Cinhil wrote:[
If Zack has not been invited to the new site we need to invite him as he is very up front for everyone when it comes to carry and our rights. My wife ran into him today and evidently he says there is a rally at he capitol I believe on the 26th.

We invited everyone that was active when we made the new site. You are welcome to send him a PM or email with the new site info. :thumbsup:
Snurd
Posse
 
Posts: 9873
Joined: Sat 19 Jan 2008 10:24 am
Location: SLC

Re: Been a while

Postby Snurd » Fri 17 Jan 2020 7:57 pm

I just checked the new site. He is a member there.

Image


Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse
 
Posts: 9873
Joined: Sat 19 Jan 2008 10:24 am
Location: SLC

Re: Been a while

Postby Cinhil » Sun 19 Jan 2020 10:16 am

Snurd wrote:
Cinhil wrote:[
If Zack has not been invited to the new site we need to invite him as he is very up front for everyone when it comes to carry and our rights. My wife ran into him today and evidently he says there is a rally at he capitol I believe on the 26th.

We invited everyone that was active when we made the new site. You are welcome to send him a PM or email with the new site info. :thumbsup:


We can ignore this, it looks like Zack is ok and on the other site.
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
User avatar
Cinhil
Sniper
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri 24 Jun 2005 1:31 am

Re: Been a while

Postby Cinhil » Sun 19 Jan 2020 10:19 am

Snurd wrote:I just checked the new site. He is a member there.

Image


Sent from iSnurd

Thanks Snurd, I was about to say I saw he was present there.
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
User avatar
Cinhil
Sniper
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri 24 Jun 2005 1:31 am

Re: Been a while

Postby Utah_patriot » Sun 19 Jan 2020 10:29 am

Been a while but will be active

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Zachary
801-448-7574
User avatar
Utah_patriot
Sharp Shooter
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Mon 26 Jul 2004 9:23 am
Location: Salt Lake City

Previous

Return to Open Carry

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests