'Loaded" Definition for Revolvers

Discuss issues regarding open carry.

Re: 'Loaded" Definition for Revolvers

Postby quychang » Sat 21 May 2016 9:52 pm

You're right Althor. My wife was disgusted at my luck, especially the second time. But there really was no danger. If he had cleared the top of the hill 5 seconds later he would never have seen the missed stop, and frankly no one stopped for it unless there was a set of lights close. As for the speed. I freely admit I was driving way to fast. That was back in the 90's when I was a lot younger and more reckless. I rarely exceed the limit by more than 5mph these days, and honestly that only happens if I'm driving with the flow of traffic and don't notice. Usually I set the cruise control on the speed limit and watch what's going on around me. I used to do a lot of things differently than I would do them now. I'm not necessarily proud of all the things I got away cleanly on. But would you have said, no Deputy, I really think you need to ticket me?

Mel
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Re: 'Loaded" Definition for Revolvers

Postby davidbilly » Tue 27 Feb 2018 10:19 pm

I am about to buy a property and my acquaintances are suggesting me that a property or real estate attorney should be a part of the deal from the very start. What is your suggestion?
davidbilly
Novice

Previous

Return to Open Carry