Utah Guns Forum banner

Ladies Shooting Class Sat Oct 1 10 am

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Maniakmedic 
#1 ·
***We normally meet every 4th Saturday but there are a few conflicts with the schedule for Sept. and Oct. so we decided to go for the first Saturday in Oct. This will be a range class.***
http://www.wahsatchshooters.com/Main.aspx
$7 for non-members and $3 for members. Membership is $45 for 12 months. (It includes everyone living at your home)
This is an introductory level class for women on basic handgun and self defense awareness. You will also get the chance to try out new guns to see which one fits you best! :crown:
What to bring:
-eye/ear protection
-Gun, magazine and ammo if you have one (or two!) We will have a 22 for those that don't have one.
-Bring a friend or two as long as they are not men. :wink:
-Your smile!
Training is no charge thanks to "Hyrax" and Sandy. :crown:

Lunch afterwards is always fun too! Please post here or PM me if you plan on attending and stay tuned for more information.

#7 ·
Thanks to everyone at the shoot for all their help with my friend. She had a blast and due to your letting her shoot various guns she's finally settled on what she wants to buy. I would also like to thank Hyrax for helping me with getting my AR's iron sights squared away. You guys are great and this is why I love this board.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.