Utah Guns Forum banner

Sep. 13th State Fair

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  packingmama 
#1 ·
okay, we have a ladies only event. On September 13th Big and Rich will be in town with a few others at the state fair.

XTREME MUZIK THE TOUR starring BIG & RICH and GRETCHEN WILSON with special guest COWBOY TROY
Tuesday, September 13 - 7:30 pm
Reserved Seating Ticket includes Fair Gate Admission
$28 Advanced Purchase
$33 Day Of Concert

So far there is 3 of us going - gdlckprincess, Happyshooter, and myself. We could probably meet up about 5ish for dinner or fair activities, etc. we will just see what happens. :D - never know with gdlckprincess :shock:

See less See more
#4 ·
I happen to love all three of those groups!! Especially the badonkadonk song... and btw it means the rear end, just FYI.
It sure is great that we have such a wide variety of music this day and age, we can all choose something different or choose not to go to something if we don't want to. :shock: ;)
Anywho I can't wait to go, it will be a blast. Especially seeing and hanging out with all the girls! :dancing:

#5 ·
packingmama said:
I happen to love all three of those groups!! Especially the badonkadonk song... and btw it means the rear end, just FYI.
It sure is great that we have such a wide variety of music this day and age, we can all choose something different or choose not to go to something if we don't want to. :shock: ;)
Anywho I can't wait to go, it will be a blast. Especially seeing and hanging out with all the girls! :dancing:
Yes but why do you have to smack your grandma if a woman comes into the room with a large rear end?

#6 ·
Kloutier said:
packingmama said:
Yes but why do you have to smack your grandma if a woman comes into the room with a large rear end?
lol! Ask Trace Adkins

#7 ·
UPDATE! :shock:
okay, I am glad that no one else posted they where coming because the 3 of us that where originally going won't be going for personal reasons. So Sorry, I hope that no one else was planning on going. If you are, you just won't see our awesome faces there that night! 8)
On a good note, I hope to see everyone on the 17th! Plan on my family being there. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.