Utah Guns Forum banner

Next Ladies Shoot Sat Nov. 26

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  The Armed Female 
#1 ·
Due to schedule conflicts, the next Ladies shoot will be on Sat November 26 10 AM.

Hope to see you there! :crown:

#2 ·
While I certainly won't make it back to Utah for this shoot- we will be back for the Christmas holiday and of course plan on bringing our new family additions..2 M&P 15 rifles in .223/5.56 caliber. Oh yeah we are excited to come back and do some shooting! Have fun next month ladies!!!

#4 ·
Ladies, avoid the crowded malls this Saturday and join us! There will not be a December class as it falls on Christmas. And January will probably be an indoor class, so get in on the last range time of the year. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
kris said:
Are there more details I can pass on? Location, items needed, etc.
I guess that info would be helpful! :oops:
Kris, the public range is open then, so you can come up with them and shoot on it while they are at class.

http://www.wahsatchshooters.com/Main.aspx We are in the first covered bay just past the flag pole.
$7 for non-members and $3 for members. Membership is $45 for 12 months. (It includes everyone living at your home)
This is an introductory level class for women on basic handgun and self defense awareness. You will also get the chance to try out new guns to see which one fits you best! :crown:
What to bring:
-eye/ear protection
-Gun, magazine and ammo if you have one (or two!) We will have a 22 for those that don't have one.
-Bring a friend or two as long as they are not men. :wink:
-Your smile!
Training is no charge thanks to "Hyrax" and Sandy. :crown:

Lunch afterwards is always fun too! Please post here or PM me if you plan on attending and stay tuned for more information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.