Utah Guns Forum banner

Sat January 28- Ladies Class/Range Time???

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  moyler 
#1 ·
Well, we usually just plan a class in January because it is too cold and/or snowy to be at the range. Today is 48 and sunny! :crown: But as we all know, that can change quickly. So, the range is ours if the weather cooperates. And we have a back up plan to meet at one of our lovely friends house, near the range.

Plan on 10 am in the Layton/Kaysville area but PM me with your intentions and phone number so I can give you last minute info.

And lunch afterwards is a distinct possibility! :wink:

#2 ·
Hi,
I am working on my calendar for 2012. Is the ladies shoot usually the fourth Saturday or the last Saturday or ???? of the month?
I have resolved to up my training for 2012!
Thanks, Glenda

#5 ·
Hi there! I am new to this forum and a beginner with guns. Technically I got my concealed permit over a year ago, but then I didn't do anything with it. But I am trying to change that this year too. My sister informed me about this site and told me that you have monthly range time with just women. Is this correct? If so where can I get all the information? Time, address, what I'll need and what I can expect to happen while I'm there?? Any help would be great! Also, do you need to be members of this forum to join in on the class on Saturdays??

#6 ·
First of all, good for you to make this a priority. :crown: You don't need to be a member of anything to come to our classes. We try to provide a "testosterone free" place where women can learn about guns and self defense. :wink:

Here is a link to prior classes that contains a lot of info you may need. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=12577
As mentioned above, this month is either a class in Layton or range time. PM me your info if you are planning on coming this month. Otherwise, plan on the 4th Saturday of each month but check back here to find out details/changes.

If you don't mind me asking who on UCC is your sister?

#7 ·
I'm K2Momma's sister.
Now that my baby is 9 months old and is eating more solid foods (thus can be left with a babysitter easier), I'm excited to get back to the Ladies Shoots! Both DH and I had dreams last night regarding our guns. I woke up feeling the need to spend more time on the range, and he woke up with the need to figure out a way to carry a spare mag. lol
Don't know if I'll be able to make it this month, but I'm going to try. Hopefully I'll be able to bring my sister with me! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.