Utah Guns Forum banner

February Ladies Shoot

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  goosemama 
#1 ·
Ladies Shoot Saturday February 25 10 AM
http://www.wahsatchshooters.com/Main.aspx
$7 for non-members and $3 for members. Membership is $45 for 12 months. (It includes everyone living at your home)
This is an introductory level class for women on basic handgun and self defense awareness. You will also get the chance to try out new guns to see which one fits you best! :crown:
What to bring:
-eye/ear protection
-Gun, magazine and ammo if you have one (or two!) We will have a 22 for those that don't have one.
-Bring a friend or two as long as they are not men. :wink:
-Your smile!
Training is no charge thanks to "Hyrax" and Sandy. :crown:

Lunch afterwards is always fun too! Please post here or PM me if you plan on attending and stay tuned for more information.

Mark your calenders now!

#2 ·
KM and I will not be able to make the Feb class but are planning on March. I am investigating concealment holsters. Would it be possible to spend some time in March talking about holsters? Maybe everyone could plan on bringing holsters that have worked (or not worked) for them to the March class. The Remora videos are impressive....The posts on this forum have been very helpful. Thanks for the consideration. Glenda

#6 ·
2BAware said:
KM and I will not be able to make the Feb class but are planning on March. I am investigating concealment holsters. Would it be possible to spend some time in March talking about holsters? Maybe everyone could plan on bringing holsters that have worked (or not worked) for them to the March class. The Remora videos are impressive....The posts on this forum have been very helpful. Thanks for the consideration. Glenda
Posting on behalf of the better half:
"I will also not be able to make it in Feb, but am also very interested in learning about and trying out different holsters in March."

I am being selfish and going to check out (maybe participate in) my first USPSA :swat:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.