Utah Guns Forum banner

Ladies Shoot--Saturday March 24

5K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  The Armed Female 
#1 ·
Ladies Shoot-- Saturday March 24, 10AM
http://www.wahsatchshooters.com/Main.aspx
$7 for non-members and $3 for members. Membership is $45 for 12 months. (It includes everyone living at your home)
This is an introductory level class for women on basic handgun and self defense awareness. You will also get the chance to try out new guns to see which one fits you best! :crown:
What to bring:
-eye/ear protection
-Gun, magazine and ammo if you have one (or two!) We will have a 22 for those that don't have one.
-Bring a friend or two as long as they are not men. :wink:
-Your smile!
Training is no charge thanks to "Hyrax" and Sandy. :crown:

Lunch afterwards is always fun too! Please post here or PM me if you plan on attending and stay tuned for more information.

Mark your calenders now!

#2 ·
My gal and I will be in Arizona visiting her family, otherwise I'd encourage her to be at the range for this. Hopefully I can convince her to be at the April ladies' range day.

Hope you and your guys are getting along OK!

#3 ·
Sending the wife and grandma next week. :thumbsup:
We'll have to skip lunch though, have to get to a baby shower.

#7 ·
toothguy said:
My wife is planning on it. She will hopefully be bringing one or two friends with her...
Awesome! PM me with who will be attending and their skill level. Will they be bringing their own guns? If not, no problem. I have have a 22 and we share well. :wink:

#13 ·
What a great turn out of ladies and nice weather too. You guys did awesome. I think we added a few new shooting enthusiast aka gun nuts to the fold! :thumbsup:
Thank you to MarshallDodge for all the help and instruction.

#14 ·
Thank you guys so much for taking care of my wife and her friend. She and I have had several fun gun discussions since (something she wasn't really interested in before). Now she is talking about different guns that she would like and one or two she might like to buy. You've taken the perfect girl and added, well, guns!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.