Utah Guns Forum banner

Men's Pants

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Paul 
#1 ·
A friend of mine noticed I was having trouble carrying all the other crap I have to carry along with my gun (keys, phone, etc.) in the pockets of my close-fitting female pants, and suggested I wear men's pants instead because they have bigger pockets. I've always avoided men's pants because I was afraid of how they'd fit over my decidedly female-shaped hips and thighs. But I bought a pair of men's cargo pants, and while the front pockets do gape a bit because of my hips, they otherwise fit pretty well and have nice deep pockets.

Do any of you ladies wear men's pants for carry? (This question is strictly for the ladies, since I sincerely hope that the men are already wearing men's pants while carrying. :wink: ) Can you give me any tips as to what styles work better than others (e.g. relaxed fit, etc.)?

#2 ·
My wife tried it, the pants I use are not flattering on her. But she did like some classic fit style ones she tried on at a store. But she has decided to stick with flashbang and purse carry.

I have a nephew that wears girls teen skinny jeans, and will cary in them too. :raisedbrow:

#4 ·
Snowman said:
I have a nephew that wears girls teen skinny jeans, and will cary in them too. :raisedbrow:
:shock:
There's room in there for a gun??? Also, girls' skinny jeans are not... how shall we say... generously cut in the package area... is he planning to have kids someday?

#6 ·
sarahbn said:
Snowman said:
:shock:
There's room in there for a gun??? Also, girls' skinny jeans are not... how shall we say... generously cut in the package area... is he planning to have kids someday?
IWB lcp. It fits, and he covers it with a hoodie.

He sags them enough, that things are not to uncomfortable. But it makes watching him try to run entertaining. I haven't seen him for a year, with any luck it's out of style/ he grew some brains.

#7 ·
My wife wears the pants at our house.
(Sorry, I just couldn't resist)
Paul I'm in exactly the same boat. In fact, in my experience there are two kinds of husbands. Those who admit their wives are the boss, and those that lie about it.

(Equally sorry, but it's soooo true)

#8 ·
Snowman said:
IWB lcp. It fits, and he covers it with a hoodie.

He sags them enough, that things are not to uncomfortable. But it makes watching him try to run entertaining. I haven't seen him for a year, with any luck it's out of style/ he grew some brains.
Ah. I hope so too. I've seen my daughter in those kind of pants... can't imagine my son in them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.