Utah Guns Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Men, please ask your wife/significant other...

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  The Armed Female 
#1 ·
I am gauging interst of a self defense class for ladies. It would be with a martial arts expert who works well with ladies. We would go over basic moves of how to get out of a hold, how to create space to draw and any other specifics they request. It would not be a "ninja roll" type class, no offense to any ninjas out there. :wink:

I am thinking of 2 different dates, Monday November 5th or Tuesday November 13, probably 6:30 or 7. It would be $15-$20 (depending on how many we have attending) for 2 hours in Kaysville area.

Please let me know what the interest is with the females in your life. :D

#7 ·
packingmama said:
Sounds like fun!! I would love to come. Count me in plus maybe a few more.
Maybe your name should be, "Have van, will pick you up and take you to cities north for fun things!" :lolbang:

#8 ·
TriciaDodge said:
packingmama said:
Sounds like fun!! I would love to come. Count me in plus maybe a few more.
"Have van, will pick you up and take you to cities north for fun things!" :lolbang:
ya, no kidding! :D
Okay everyone - you heard Tricia, I do have a van and will be traveling North up to Ogden from Santaquin. There are only a couple of you further South from me, so you will have to come to me if you want to hitch a ride. :shock: Otherwise I can pick you up along the way! Now there are no excuses why you can't make it to a ladies event, unless I am not going of course. :bat: So those of you that want to carpool, send me a message. :type:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.