Utah Guns Forum banner

Damsel in Defense

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  packingmama 
#1 ·
So I have come across this awesome company called Damsel in Defense that sells personal protection products. Specially for the women that want different options! Items like Stun Guns, Peppersprays, Auto Tools, etc. They also have items for when you travel to.... like a door alarm and a "Aquanet keepsafe".
check out their main site - http://www.damselindefense.net/

I am hosting a party this coming Saturday the 17th of November @ 3:00 in Spanish Fork :party3:
If you would like to attend send me a message with your number and I will send you the direct link to the site of the party with all the info and PRICES.
Or if you are friends with me on Facebook all the info is there on my page and or event.
The party will be left open for a week or so after the party for those that can't make it; you can order online or from me with a catalog. Remember Christmas is coming..... For the men looking for the females in their life, these items would be perfect for a stocking stuffer gift. :christmas:

#2 ·
DamselSherry sells them too. I got a pepper spray for me and one for a young woman I know who seems to be in danger a lot, and for my daughter I got a pepper spray and a kubotan, because there's a creepy guy in a green car trying to kidnap girls around here.

#6 ·
Thanks for the link. It's great for cc purses!

Side note, Damsel in Defense has stun guns, peppersprays, etc. :crown:
Just FYI I will be having a online party, so I will have a direct link. (Coming soon)
The reason for Damsel is #1 - for the women that hasn't become comfortable with firearms yet ;)
And #2 for the women that wants more than 1 option, " beside her firearm". :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.