Pro-gun gas station gone viral on facebook

This is a place you can feel free to talk about just about any thing you want. As long as it is family-rated of course.

Pro-gun gas station gone viral on facebook

Postby AlanM » Wed 17 Aug 2016 4:49 am

Sauk Rapids (MN) Gas Station Offers Discount With ‘Permit To Carry’

SAUK RAPIDS – A Sauk Rapids convenience store is offering a unique gas discount, in an effort to fight back against a rash of armed robberies.
The Shell gas station at 400 South Benton Drive posted a sign in their door earlier this week that says “Gas Discount for law enforcement, or people with proof of permit to carry, .10 cents off per gallon after 7:00 p.m. daily”.
Just trying to bring it to people’s attention that there’s been some robberies going on around town. And, these guys are coming in with guns and knives and threatening our employees. It’s pretty disconcerting. I just figured anything I can do to draw attention to the problem.
Owner Frank Schwagel says he’s hoping the promotion will increase foot traffic in his store during the evening hours.

I suspect that it'll work. If nothing else the gas station will be like decoys in front of a duck blind and become a place where thinning of the herd is more successful. :twisted:
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
AlanM
Sharp Shooter

Return to Chit Chat