UCC Photo Scrapbook

This is a place you can feel free to talk about just about any thing you want. As long as it is family-rated of course.

Re: UCC Photo Scrapbook

Postby sarahbn » Fri 11 May 2012 6:05 am

I made little chocolate handguns. (Glockolates? :lol: Yeah, I know they're not really shaped like Glocks, but it was punny.)
DSCN0468.JPG
DSCN0468.JPG (50.63 KiB) Viewed 7854 times
Antes Morrer Livres Que Em Paz Sujeitos
sarahbn
Expert Marksman

Postby Snurd » Fri 11 May 2012 6:09 am

:thumbsup: That's cool. :D
Snurd
Posse

Postby Paul » Mon 18 Jun 2012 6:55 am

Here's a fun picture from our family backpacking trip this weekend. This is my 3 year-old and I.
Attachments
581266_445480442142342_1198860679_n.jpg
581266_445480442142342_1198860679_n.jpg (100.75 KiB) Viewed 7737 times
-Paul
http://www.myfavoritegunstore.com
http://www.cachevalleycabinetsandtops.com
NRA Life Member
Utah CFP Instructor
Utah Hunters Education Instructor
NRA Rifle and Pistol Instructor and RSO
Front Sight President (ask me about memberships)
Paul
Forum Owner

Photo from travel

Postby Murch » Tue 04 Sep 2012 7:18 pm

Though not a picture of myself it was taken by me. I'm currently in VA for school rotations. I just spent a month in California. You would be hard pressed to find this posted anywhere there. As I was leaving the pizza/sub shop, with a fantastic toasted italian sub in hand, I noticed this on the door. I think VA may be a place for me. I'll call the photo ACCEPTS...
Accepts...jpg
Accepts...jpg (205.57 KiB) Viewed 7586 times
"We believe that all men are justified in defending themselves, their friends, and property, and the government, from the unlawful assaults and encroachments of all persons in times of exigency." Doc & Cov 134:11
Murch
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Tue 04 Sep 2012 7:41 pm

Murch wrote:Though not a picture of myself it was taken by me. I'm currently in VA for school rotations. I just spent a month in California. You would be hard pressed to find this posted anywhere there. As I was leaving the pizza/sub shop, with a fantastic toasted italian sub in hand, I noticed this on the door. I think VA may be a place for me. I'll call the photo ACCEPTS...
Accepts...jpg

Me likey! :dancing:

(Sent from iSnurd)
Snurd
Posse

Postby NormanXDm » Tue 04 Sep 2012 8:49 pm

Paul wrote:Here's a fun picture from our family backpacking trip this weekend. This is my 3 year-old and I.

That's a great shot!
"Be nice. Everyone you meet is facing a hard battle." - Marjorie P. Hinckley
NormanXDm
Sniper

Postby quychang » Tue 04 Sep 2012 9:21 pm

Though not a picture of myself it was taken by me. I'm currently in VA for school rotations. I just spent a month in California. You would be hard pressed to find this posted anywhere there. As I was leaving the pizza/sub shop, with a fantastic toasted italian sub in hand, I noticed this on the door. I think VA may be a place for me. I'll call the photo ACCEPTS...

I know it's not "quite" true, but some friends in Raleigh and I were talking about guns, and they said as far as they knew the law was open carry, and bring on your guns, no one was overly worried about them.

Mel
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Postby Paul » Wed 26 Sep 2012 8:15 am

Here is a picture of my 9 year-old sons first duck. The youth hunt was last Saturday.
Attachments
Davis' first duck.jpg
Davis' first duck.jpg (95.87 KiB) Viewed 7525 times
-Paul
NRA Life Member
Utah CFP Instructor
Paul
Forum Owner

Postby Brimstone » Sun 21 Oct 2012 6:27 pm

Here are some pics of me and the kids at the North Springs Shooting Range in Price:

Brimstone
Marksman

Postby SBorg » Mon 22 Oct 2012 10:37 am

Went out shooting on Saturday back a ways behind my sister's house in Saratoga Springs. Took 2 of my nephews that were big enough to actually shoot the guns haha. They are both shooting my little S&W M&P 15-22 (a wonderful little gun I might add, one of the best buy's I've made). I'm shooting my new S&W M&P 15 Sport with Magpul MOE grip and handguard, and Magpul ACS buttstock. The sight is some cheap POS red/green dot that I got at Wal-Mart just to try it out.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein
SBorg
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Mon 22 Oct 2012 11:27 am

SBorg wrote:Went out shooting on Saturday back a ways behind my sister's house in Saratoga Springs. Took 2 of my nephews that were big enough to actually shoot the guns haha. They are both shooting my little S&W M&P 15-22 (a wonderful little gun I might add, one of the best buy's I've made). I'm shooting my new S&W M&P 15 Sport with Magpul MOE grip and handguard, and Magpul ACS buttstock. The sight is some cheap POS red/green dot that I got at Wal-Mart just to try it out.

Good thing that wasn't a large caliber rifle or shotty. With the nephews stance he'd be on his back side. :lol2

Second, where is the eye protection for one of the nephews?

(Sent from iSnurd)
Snurd
Posse

Postby SBorg » Mon 22 Oct 2012 11:44 am

Snurd wrote:Good thing that wasn't a large caliber rifle or shotty. With the nephews stance he'd be on his back side. :lol2

Second, where is the eye protection for one of the nephews?

(Sent from iSnurd)

Haha yeah, it was a little heavy for him. I didn't let him shoot the AR-15 because I didn't want him to fall over =P

I guess he had taken them off. I was actually reloading magazines when this was taken, my brother was the one that took the photo. He did have them, though (not that they do much good when you're not wearing them)
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein
SBorg
Marksman

Postby Paul » Mon 22 Oct 2012 11:46 am

I like the brass in the air. Thats a cool pic.
As far as the stance goes, for kids and small women, it is physically about impossible for them to acquire the "stance" us guys can use. They don't weigh enough or have enough muscle to hang that gun out over front of themselves. Their center of mass is affected much more by a longgun than fatties like me! So it's pretty normal to see that kind of stance in smaller people. It's just physically not possible for them to point the gun in any other way.
-Paul
NRA Life Member
Utah CFP Instructor
Paul
Forum Owner

Postby SBorg » Sun 04 Nov 2012 6:07 pm

Yesterday was the Marine Corps Birthday Ball down in Corpus Christi, Texas. My sister is almost done with flight school down there, and she invited me to come to the Ball with her and even bought me a plane ticket to come! This was the last picture that was taken before we were both completely unworthy to have our pictures taken (if you don't understand why, don't worry about it :wink: ) Thought this one turned out pretty good, though! Was good to see her.

- Robert A. Heinlein
SBorg
Marksman

Postby DaKnife » Tue 06 Nov 2012 4:10 pm

Hit the grog bowl eh?
SPOOOOOOON!!!

WARNING: This comment may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, in every other state it may increase intelligence and knowledge.
DaKnife
Sniper

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat