Link to Gun Law Pamphets & OCDO Pamphlet

This is a place you can feel free to talk about just about any thing you want. As long as it is family-rated of course.

Link to Gun Law Pamphets & OCDO Pamphlet

Postby Snurd » Sun 27 Sep 2009 3:10 pm

(edit) After virtually seconds of thinking about it this morning, I figured out how to get the Word Documents posted, so here ya go. I saved them as a Word 2003 documents so that people with older versions of Word can still open them. The new versions of Word should be able to open them as well.

Thanks to Jeff Johnson here are the PDF and Word files for the pamphlets I made. I made them to be printed 4 pages on 1 piece of paper, so that they are easily carried around. The wallet size version, I do the same, but then cut away the excess paper around the text, so that it is much smaller. I also used really thin paper for the wallet version so that it isn't too bulky. Enjoy. Thanks again for putting the files on the site Jeff. :thumbsup:

PDF files
Gun Law Pamphlet
Gun Law Wallet Size Pamphlet
OCDO Pamphlet

Word Documents
Gun Law_Word Doc
Gun Law Wallet Size Pamphlet_Word Doc
OCDO Pamphlet_Word Doc

If anyone wants ScottyT's original version of the OCDO pamphlet here it is. He posted it a couple posts down, but thought it would be nice to have in the first post, with the rest of them.
http://freeutah.org/docs/UtahGunLaw2009st.pdf
Last edited by Snurd on Wed 07 Oct 2009 7:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Snurd
Posse

Re: Link to Gun Law Pamphets & OCDO Pamphlet

Postby Snurd » Wed 30 Sep 2009 3:43 pm

bump
Snurd
Posse

Postby ScottyT » Wed 30 Sep 2009 7:59 pm

Here is the link to my original OC Pamphlet, updated with this year's gun law changes:

Feel free to use for any non-commercial purposes!
ScottyT
Marksman

Postby RustyShackleford » Thu 01 Oct 2009 11:00 am

Thanks for this,

I handed out about 15 of them at the St. George City Council meeting last night.

edit: had to check if it was your new version i handed out...yep it was!
great work!
If you consider yourself an American, and are not yet on a government watchlist...You're Not Trying.
RustyShackleford
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Wed 28 Oct 2009 8:23 am

ScottyT wrote:Here is the link to my original OC Pamphlet, updated with this year's gun law changes:

Feel free to use for any non-commercial purposes!

I hope you don't mind, but the OCDO pamphlet that I have in the first post is the pamphlet you made, just with the big Utah logo taken out, and Maybe a couple other small things so that it would be easier to carry around. I didn't change any of the text. You did a great job on the pamphlet, by the way.
Snurd
Posse

Postby Snurd » Thu 07 Jan 2010 5:25 pm

Bumparooskie! First post has the pamphlets.
Snurd
Posse

Postby caverat » Sat 09 Jan 2010 1:12 am

Nice job thank you :D
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms
Thomas Jefferson
caverat
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Sat 13 Mar 2010 6:58 pm

Bump. Laws in first post.

Also, please don't post in this thread. I'll bump this to the top every now and then, but will delete my previous post so it doesn't get too lengthy. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Snurd
Posse

Postby bkendall » Mon 26 Apr 2010 8:59 pm

Here is another gun law pamphlet that is perfect for wallet carry:
https://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2123&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=reference+guide

Also, with the hype about UVU and the officers trying to enforce the bogus "Disorderly Conduct" charge, I copied the exact code from the utah website for Disorderly Conduct (76-9-102) and printed that on the back of this pamphlet. It goes in my wallet so I will have it anytime they try to enforce their opinion.
bkendall
Novice

Postby cdrhoad » Wed 05 May 2010 10:25 pm

bkendall wrote:Here is another gun law pamphlet that is perfect for wallet carry:
https://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2123&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=reference+guide

Also, with the hype about UVU and the officers trying to enforce the bogus "Disorderly Conduct" charge, I copied the exact code from the utah website for Disorderly Conduct (76-9-102) and printed that on the back of this pamphlet. It goes in my wallet so I will have it anytime they try to enforce their opinion.

I like this one, but has it does not seem to be updated.
A is A
cdrhoad
Expert Marksman

Return to Chit Chat