Utah Guns Forum banner

New to the forum!

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dewittdj 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, my names Eric (bet you couldn't guess that lol). I grew up in a very strict state when it comes to firearms, CA. Never even touched one growing up. Then joined the military, became very familiar with them and extremely comfortable with them and now that I'm out and living in Utah, it feels great to be able to own one and carry it around for protection. I have my CCW permit and have been carrying for about a year now and I'm LOVING it! I googled something and this forum came up and I've decided to make an account and hear stories or just see what questions people are asking. My main carry handgun is a Glock 19 and my secondary I have in my truck is a ruger (idk what kind, it was cheap and worked and that's practically it lol). I already have a question in mind so I'm going to make a thread about it (because I can't even find an answer anywhere online about this). But yea...GO UTAH! :crown:

#3 ·
Welcome from Farmington, Eric, and to the UCC forum!

#9 ·
Welcome aboard, Eric!!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!
:welcome:

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XI028543

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.