Utah Guns Forum banner

5K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Wrangler_dave9 
#1 ·
I recently received my concealed carry, and frankly, carried for The First time yesterday. It was an interesting experience
And I learned a lot. This site has been invaluable to me, since most of the info on the net is national, and does little to help understand the laws here in Utah. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience so the "new guys" can learn.

#3 ·
Welcome from Farmington to the UCC forum, and to the world of concealed carry! The more often you carry the more second nature it becomes.

While range time is key to becoming familiar with a firearm, I'd highly recommend taking training to better understand your firearm, especially in dynamic situations, which will really help build confidence.

#4 ·
Welcome, from Sandy UT, from a fellow relatively new carrier.
I second jfwright1955's recommendation on training. Have a read through some of the posts in the "Training" sub-forum and you'll get a feel for the opinions of many of the members here.

This is a great forum-you'll be glad you came here :thumbsup:

Geoff.

#5 ·
Welcome aboard from Clearfield!

I too haven't been conceal carrying all that long, and I agree that the members here are instrumental in learning the ropes about Utah-specific topics.

#7 ·
Welcome aboard, DocUtah!!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!
:welcome:

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XI028543

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.