Utah Guns Forum banner

Introduction - CFP Instructor

17K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  dewittdj 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum and wanted to introduce myself.
I own a training company based in Riverton and have the best and most informative website in the entire state.
If anyone is looking for firearm or security training or questions about Utah gun laws please feel free to contact me.

*** Firearm Instructors, Gunsmiths, FFL Dealers, Small Business Owners, Etc.
As Instructors, especially CFP instructors, there is a ridiculous amount of competition in striving to teach students. We all know someone that has received inadequate training or should not be, but unfortunately still is, teaching firearm or CFP training courses and may or may not truly care about the students and do it for the small monetary reward.
To provide the best possible training in the state, I am building a network of high quality instructors and businesses throughout Utah for all types of training. If you or someone you know creates any type of firearm related items, jewelry, clothing or otherwise would like to advertise a firearm industry related business on my website or if you are interested in joining our network of instructors which may increase your business, please contact me.

I look forward to talking to all of you and providing valuable input in the Forums.
Thank you.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome, Steven, from Farmington and to the UCC forum! Thanks for sharing the information. I've also seen you on Facebook. :thumbsup:

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome aboard, !!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!

Visited your website and attempted to leave a comment. The site wouldn't post comments in any of the feedback channels to include "Contact Us". Sent an email to that effect and no reply. Interested in some of the training you offer. Hope that this generates some feedback.
:welcome:

img_banner-main.png

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.