Introduction - CFP Instructor

Please introduce yourself and give us a chance to welcome you to our community.
Forum rules
The purpose of this sub-forum is for new members to introduce themselves and for other forum members to welcome them to UCC. This is not, however, a sub-forum for boosting your post count by going back and posting to all the old introduction threads. If the introduction thread is more than a week old, please refrain from posting to it.

Introduction - CFP Instructor

Postby UtahFAST » Tue 13 Sep 2016 11:07 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum and wanted to introduce myself.
I own a training company based in Riverton and have the best and most informative website in the entire state.
If anyone is looking for firearm or security training or questions about Utah gun laws please feel free to contact me.

*** Firearm Instructors, Gunsmiths, FFL Dealers, Small Business Owners, Etc.
As Instructors, especially CFP instructors, there is a ridiculous amount of competition in striving to teach students. We all know someone that has received inadequate training or should not be, but unfortunately still is, teaching firearm or CFP training courses and may or may not truly care about the students and do it for the small monetary reward.
To provide the best possible training in the state, I am building a network of high quality instructors and businesses throughout Utah for all types of training. If you or someone you know creates any type of firearm related items, jewelry, clothing or otherwise would like to advertise a firearm industry related business on my website or if you are interested in joining our network of instructors which may increase your business, please contact me.

I look forward to talking to all of you and providing valuable input in the Forums.
Thank you.
Steven Marquardt, Owner
Utah Firearm and Security Training, LLC - Website
Riverton, Utah 84065
(801) 831-1323
[email protected]

Utah Carry Laws: Website | Facebook Group
Firearm Classified Ads: Utah Guns and Gear
UtahFAST
Novice

Re: Introduction - CFP Instructor

Postby D-FIN » Tue 03 Jan 2017 12:17 pm

Welcome Steven.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby jfwright1955 » Tue 03 Jan 2017 12:55 pm

Welcome, Steven, from Farmington and to the UCC forum! Thanks for sharing the information. I've also seen you on Facebook. :thumbsup:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Tue 03 Jan 2017 2:40 pm

:welcome: from SLC! :D

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby wilzd00d » Thu 28 Sep 2017 1:57 pm

Wow, what a great resource. Welcome from Cache Valley!
:type: :D
"...and the best is yet to come." :)
wilzd00d
Novice

Postby Aad Geordie » Fri 29 Sep 2017 7:52 am

Welcome to the neighborhood, Steven.
I'm just along the road in Sandy.
Nice website. I downloaded your MRAD zero target—nice design, I like how you have MOA bullseyes overlaid on the MRAD grid. Nice touch :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Geoff.
Aad Geordie
Marksman

Postby dewittdj » Sat 30 Sep 2017 7:02 pm

Welcome aboard, !!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!

Visited your website and attempted to leave a comment. The site wouldn't post comments in any of the feedback channels to include "Contact Us". Sent an email to that effect and no reply. Interested in some of the training you offer. Hope that this generates some feedback.
:welcome:

img_banner-main.png
img_banner-main.png (220.98 KiB) Viewed 14977 times

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543
Save $10-1yr: new or renewal:
3yr-$70, 5yr-$100, Life-$750
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543
dewittdj
Top Shot

Return to Introduce Yourself