Utah Guns Forum banner

9K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Markbmyers 
#1 ·
My name is William and I live in the not so gun friendly state of New Jersey. I received my non resident Utah Carry Permit over a year ago which lets me carry concealed in some neighboring states but not here at home. I'm hoping the 'Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017' passes soon so every law abiding citizen with a carry permit issued from a state is good to carry in all 50 states! This website rocks with great info and members who care about our firearm rights! God Bless!

#4 ·
Welcome from Marana, AZ -- moving there today -- and to the UCC forum, William.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome aboard, William!!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!
:welcome:

img_banner-main.png

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.