Concealed Carry?? Start Here!

Learn of places to obtain training. Carrying concealed is not enough. You must know how to use it. Ask questions about strategy and the best way to handle situations. CFP Instructors: Please feel free to post your contact information here so people can sign up for your courses.

Re: Concealed Carry?? Start Here!

Postby IndependentThinker » Tue 18 Jan 2011 11:15 pm

can I ask here, does anybody do the class on a weekday? Mornings or afternoons? As a student, I am finding it very dificult to attend a course that will get me my permit when I am able to actually go. Does anybody do them at Weber State for students?
“A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country.” - James Madison
“He that lives upon hope will die fasting” - Benjamin Franklin
IndependentThinker
Marksman

Postby Crash » Wed 19 Jan 2011 9:02 am

IndependentThinker wrote:can I ask here, does anybody do the class on a weekday? Mornings or afternoons? As a student, I am finding it very dificult to attend a course that will get me my permit when I am able to actually go. Does anybody do them at Weber State for students?

I think Divegeek has a pretty flexible schedule, but with anyone, you probably need to find several others to attend with you.
Crash...
crashbob.com

I am not a lawyer

"If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent
Crash
Sharp Shooter

Postby bmylesk » Mon 25 Apr 2011 7:25 pm

no matter what, GET IT!!!
bmylesk
Novice

Previous