Moving target range

Learn of places to obtain training. Carrying concealed is not enough. You must know how to use it. Ask questions about strategy and the best way to handle situations. CFP Instructors: Please feel free to post your contact information here so people can sign up for your courses.

Moving target range

Postby ericcris10sen » Wed 23 Mar 2016 11:46 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows of a range somewhere from Springdale to St. George to Ceder City. That's the range I'm looking for. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any for me. So far I just set up my targets in BLM areas and shoot at them, but I want more of a challenge in a better environment, and I'd like to try targets that move as well. I see one or two but they don't have a whole lot of information about them so if anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate it. I'm going to try and find some more ranges in the meantime.
ericcris10sen
Novice

Re: Moving target range

Postby ericcris10sen » Thu 24 Mar 2016 12:23 am

Wow nvm I see in general firearms there's a list of ranges lol sorry :P
ericcris10sen
Novice

Postby Wrangler_dave9 » Sun 27 Mar 2016 11:56 pm

I know this thread is about a week and a half old, but you should check out the Southern Utah Practical Shooting sports park in Hurricane. They don't have moving targets, but they do have ranges where you have to maneuver to see and be able to shoot the target.
Just another day in paradise.
Wrangler_dave9
Marksman

Postby ericcris10sen » Tue 29 Mar 2016 12:36 am

Yea I was looking into that. Doesn't really look like what I'm looking for though. Seems like it's a good range though.
ericcris10sen
Novice

Return to Training Center