TNT Guns & Range

Learn of places to obtain training. Carrying concealed is not enough. You must know how to use it. Ask questions about strategy and the best way to handle situations. CFP Instructors: Please feel free to post your contact information here so people can sign up for your courses.

Re: TNT Guns & Range

Postby Aad Geordie » Thu 03 Nov 2016 2:47 pm

D-FIN wrote: It had weird after taste I didn't enjoy.
Did you recoil in horror?

:grinningjester:
Aad Geordie
Marksman

TNT Guns & Range

Postby Snurd » Thu 03 Nov 2016 2:56 pm

Aad Geordie wrote:
D-FIN wrote: It had weird after taste I didn't enjoy.
Did you recoil in horror?

:grinningjester:

Recoil, so punny. :lol2:

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby Stewie » Thu 19 Jan 2017 9:50 pm

FYI, drawing from the holster at TNT is still a no go. A staff member came to my pistol range booth yesterday and asked me to stop (must've been watching on the camera). No worries, I understand it's an insurance thing. Hopefully it'll be GTG soon.
Stewie
Novice

Postby Aad Geordie » Thu 19 Jan 2017 10:56 pm

Has anyone priced (or bought) any firearms there yet? Just wondering how their prices compare with others in the area. Their web site only has info on the range—nothing about inventory.

The Armory, in Sandy, is my closest LGS and I really want to support those guys (I use their range semi-regularly) but I've found their firearm prices to be considerably higher than others around the area (e.g. Doug's or TSS). I know these new fancy places have to pay down their investment but one has to wonder if they are making more money with their higher prices or losing out because of lost sales (I'm just talking about gun sales—not the range fees, I have no criticism of those).

Also (just to get back to the OP subject of TNT :wink:), Has anyone had three people in one of their Pistol booths? just wondering if that's comfortable, space-wise. I have a couple of friends (husband and wife) who want me to take them to the range sometime.

p.s. Happy new year everyone :crown:
Geoff.
Aad Geordie
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Fri 20 Jan 2017 12:25 pm

Aad Geordie wrote:Has anyone priced (or bought) any firearms there yet? Just wondering how their prices compare with others in the area. Their web site only has info on the range—nothing about inventory.

The Armory, in Sandy, is my closest LGS and I really want to support those guys (I use their range semi-regularly) but I've found their firearm prices to be considerably higher than others around the area (e.g. Doug's or TSS). I know these new fancy places have to pay down their investment but one has to wonder if they are making more money with their higher prices or losing out because of lost sales (I'm just talking about gun sales—not the range fees, I have no criticism of those).

Also (just to get back to the OP subject of TNT :wink:), Has anyone had three people in one of their Pistol booths? just wondering if that's comfortable, space-wise. I have a couple of friends (husband and wife) who want me to take them to the range sometime.

p.s. Happy new year everyone :crown:
Geoff.

If I remember correctly, they are a bit higher on prices for guns than Doug's and other smaller shops.
Snurd
Posse

Postby Karl » Fri 20 Jan 2017 2:58 pm

Great info thanks.
Karl
Marksman

Postby D-FIN » Mon 23 Jan 2017 7:59 pm

Hard to beat TSS prices, but many of the bigger places also include bonuses like free range time and as well. might make up the difference.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Previous

Return to Training Center