5th Annual 2016 UCC Free CFP Course

Learn of places to obtain training. Carrying concealed is not enough. You must know how to use it. Ask questions about strategy and the best way to handle situations. CFP Instructors: Please feel free to post your contact information here so people can sign up for your courses.

Re: 5th Annual 2016 UCC Free CFP Course

Postby jfwright1955 » Sun 20 Nov 2016 12:06 pm

Snurd wrote:
jfwright1955 wrote:That's how Snurd stays so slim... chasing around trying to photo bomb every picture. :spit:

I wish you wouldn't give away my secrets.

I did have some problems with the stapler I used. I had a couple failures to staple, and one squib. Luckily it was a quick fix, and I was still able to staple up more targets than jfwright1955. :dancing:
Sent from iSnurd

:crying: Snurd did win the staple gun shootout so that's a must on next year's agenda so I can get revenge and even the score. :wink:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Postby dewittdj » Tue 22 Nov 2016 9:01 pm

Received feedback from a number of students, all who have said that the class was very good, they liked the level of professionalism displayed by all of the volunteers, and they enjoyed the range time.

Thanks again for your support of this year's event!!!
Save $10-1yr: new or renewal:
3yr-$70, 5yr-$100, Life-$750
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543
dewittdj
Top Shot

Postby Snurd » Tue 22 Nov 2016 9:10 pm

dewittdj wrote:Received feedback from a number of students, all who have said that the class was very good, they liked the level of professionalism displayed by all of the volunteers, and they enjoyed the range time.

Excellent. :thumbsup:
Who was it that displayed professionalism? :lol2:

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby dewittdj » Wed 23 Nov 2016 2:51 pm

Snurd wrote:
dewittdj wrote:Received feedback from a number of students, all who have said that the class was very good, they liked the level of professionalism displayed by all of the volunteers, and they enjoyed the range time.

Sent from iSnurd

Geoff and John... :wink:
Save $10-1yr: new or renewal:
3yr-$70, 5yr-$100, Life-$750
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543
dewittdj
Top Shot

Postby jfwright1955 » Wed 23 Nov 2016 2:53 pm

dewittdj wrote:
Snurd wrote:

Sent from iSnurd

:spit:
Snurd, when are you going to learn. You knew that was coming after your last response. :ROFL:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Wed 23 Nov 2016 3:22 pm

jfwright1955 wrote:
dewittdj wrote:
Snurd wrote:[quote="dewittdj"]Received feedback from a number of students, all who have said that the class was very good, they liked the level of professionalism displayed by all of the volunteers, and they enjoyed the range time.

Sent from iSnurd

:spit:
Snurd, when are you going to learn. You knew that was coming after your last response. :ROFL:[/quote]

We all know it couldn't have been those two. Maybe they were thinking of the other students.

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Previous

Return to Training Center