I have been assimilated

Write reviews about the weapons you own. If a person has already written a review, add your own observations. This is an opportunity to help others in their buying decisions.

Re: I have been assimilated

Postby Snurd » Mon 04 Mar 2013 3:04 pm

:thumbsup: I still enjoy the G19 as well. I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow. Going to go shooting with some friends. :dancing:

(Sent from iSnurd)
Snurd
Posse

Postby climbskirun » Fri 21 Feb 2014 6:45 am

Did you do the 25c trigger job on it? If not, I highly recommend it. Takes 20-25 minutes tops and you can find HD videos on YouTube showing you how. Makes a world of difference, pull is smooth as butter and break predictable & crisp.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
climbskirun
Novice

Postby Hawk87 » Fri 21 Feb 2014 12:53 pm

I prefer the 2000 round trigger job. I am not really a fan of dyi gun smithing. I will swap out parts with other oem parts (or one of very, very few after market), but that is really the extent of what I am willing to do myself.
All it takes for evil to succeed in the world is for good men to do nothing
Hawk87
Sniper

Postby climbskirun » Sun 23 Feb 2014 6:51 am

Hawk87 wrote:I prefer the 2000 round trigger job. I am not really a fan of dyi gun smithing. I will swap out parts with other oem parts (or one of very, very few after market), but that is really the extent of what I am willing to do myself.

To each his own, I suppose... To me, part of the fun of owning a Glock is its simplicity. Fact is: anyone with a bit of mechanical aptitude can easily take it apart and put it back together with nothing but a simple punch (aka Glock Armorer Tool).

I'm with you on "mods", tho: except for OEM extended slide release and Trijicon night sights, I keep my Glocks stock in terms of parts. Now, I do sometimes use a Lonewolf 40S&W barrel when plinking/practicing with G20 simply because 10mm ammo can be expensive and hard to find. I wouldn't use any 3rd party parts in a carry gun, tho.
climbskirun
Novice

Previous

Return to Firearms Reviews