New goodness

Write reviews about the weapons you own. If a person has already written a review, add your own observations. This is an opportunity to help others in their buying decisions.

Re: New goodness

Postby sypher » Mon 25 Nov 2013 10:22 pm

I finally broke down and looked at their website...big mistake :crying: . I can have it done to my m&p :evilexcellent: but I'll need a second job. This will definitely be something on my bucket list.
Brian

NRA RSO
sypher
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Mon 25 Nov 2013 10:37 pm

sypher wrote:I finally broke down and looked at their website...big mistake :crying: . I can have it done to my m&p :evilexcellent: but I'll need a second job. This will definitely be something on my bucket list.

It's worth it. :thumbsup: I looked at their website quite a bit after I saw moyler's Glock.

(Sent from iSnurd)
Snurd
Posse

Postby Snurd » Tue 04 Feb 2014 10:14 am

A little update with this puppy. When I first acquired this gun I noticed that the new TSD slide and barrel lockup were much tighter than the OEM was. It was much more difficult to rack the slide after the trigger was pulled. I figured it would be since the tolerances would be tighter. I had pumped 700 rounds through it and it didn't loosen at all. I was also getting some fliers even when I know the shot was a good one. I took it down to Crusader Weaponry and had him look at it. He did a little filing on the chamber end of the barrel and worked on the tension on the trigger connector. After his magic the gun felt much better, and the lockup had improved.

I took it to the range last night shortly after seeing Crusader. It was more accurate than before. I did have one flier, but that's less than I have had in the past. The groups stayed together much better than before the work was done.

Using the RMR sight at 28 feet, I used a sand bag to make sure it was shooting where I wanted. It required some adjustment to the red dot to get it right where I wanted it, but I'm pleased with the result. This was using Winchester white box from Walmart.

5 shot group. 28 feet.

Snurd
Posse

Postby Shay.ca » Thu 06 Feb 2014 4:38 pm

Thata pretty awesome! Too much gun stuff to buy!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Shay.ca
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Thu 06 Feb 2014 6:47 pm

Here's a little better perspective on the target. And another pic of the goodness.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391737621.659148.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391737621.659148.jpg (105.01 KiB) Viewed 1193 times

(Sent from iSnurd)
Snurd
Posse

Previous

Return to Firearms Reviews