Sig P320 compact

Write reviews about the weapons you own. If a person has already written a review, add your own observations. This is an opportunity to help others in their buying decisions.

Re: Sig P320 compact

Postby D-FIN » Thu 05 Mar 2015 11:34 am

If they sell these like they did some of the P250s then you might can get a P320 2SUM package that has one firearm insert and a sun compact grip and Slide and a Full Size grip and slide. So you get 2 guns in one.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Thu 05 Mar 2015 12:11 pm

D-FIN wrote:If they sell these like they did some of the P250s then you might can get a P320 2SUM package that has one firearm insert and a sun compact grip and Slide and a Full Size grip and slide. So you get 2 guns in one.

I haven't seen any of the 2sum packages for the P320 yet. That would be handy, but I would still probably use the compact version the most. But who knows. :D
Snurd
Posse

Postby D-FIN » Thu 05 Mar 2015 12:24 pm

You should order one with the threaded barrel unless you want both barrels then I guess you can just buy a threaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Thu 05 Mar 2015 12:31 pm

D-FIN wrote:You should order one with the threaded barrel unless you want both barrels then I guess you can just buy a threaded

I've searched around for the threaded barrels and can't find them. :( I'll keep looking though.
Snurd
Posse

Postby D-FIN » Thu 05 Mar 2015 12:34 pm

I just was looking on their website at all the options they listed and they had 3 different threaded options so I assumed you might could order one that way. More likely you'll have to order it from sig

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Thu 05 Mar 2015 12:38 pm

D-FIN wrote:I just was looking on their website at all the options they listed and they had 3 different threaded options so I assumed you might could order one that way. More likely you'll have to order it from sig

I saw the options that they have, but can't find a place that has them. I'll email Sig to see if they will sell one directly to me, or at least to a local dealer. I don't know if they are just really popular and they are hard to get, or if they just haven't made a lot of them.
Snurd
Posse

Previous

Return to Firearms Reviews