Utah Guns Forum banner

UCC Photo Scrapbook

68K views 148 replies 63 participants last post by  quychang 
#1 ·
I thought it might be fun, for those so inclined, to have a UCC photo scrapbook where people can post photos of themselves. Maybe some are camera shy, but quite a number of forum members have already been shown off in the UCC Events forum. Remember this is a photo thread, and so will get picture intensive -- fair warning to those with slow Internet connections. Of course, all photos posted here must be family-friendly.

I'll kick it off. Here's my old avatar:

Here's what a 30-30 round from a Win'94 does to a 2-liter soda bottle that was full of water:

Here's my vacation to a sunny place over there...

And this is NOT me:

See less See more
#103 ·
ProtectedBy9mm said:
PorterN said:
I've seen several people quoting things like this, but I finally found a picture of a sign. it made me :lol:
This is the funniest thing i have seen an a while!
I like it too even though it is fake. It's been photoshopped.

ian

#105 ·
konigstigerii said:
ok well I really don't have any pics of me with gun, I just have video with my AK that I built. (now its a bullpup) enjoy! (note the awesome Hi-Tech hoodie! :crown: )

Let me see If I have a good pic of me here, I'm the one usually taking pictures...

I have more on myspace linked below if you really want more, add me if you want, just let me know if your from here, and are not trying to sell me something that rhymes with corn. But carrying and having a full body harness on doesn't work very well lol, but I still do.
hahah bump firing??

#108 ·
Here's a fun picture from our family backpacking trip this weekend. This is my 3 year-old and I.

Attachments

#109 · (Edited by Moderator)
Though not a picture of myself it was taken by me. I'm currently in VA for school rotations. I just spent a month in California. You would be hard pressed to find this posted anywhere there. As I was leaving the pizza/sub shop, with a fantastic toasted italian sub in hand, I noticed this on the door. I think VA may be a place for me. I'll call the photo ACCEPTS...
Accepts...jpg

Attachments

#110 ·
Murch said:
Though not a picture of myself it was taken by me. I'm currently in VA for school rotations. I just spent a month in California. You would be hard pressed to find this posted anywhere there. As I was leaving the pizza/sub shop, with a fantastic toasted italian sub in hand, I noticed this on the door. I think VA may be a place for me. I'll call the photo ACCEPTS...
Me likey! :dancing:

(Sent from iSnurd)

#112 ·
I know it's not "quite" true, but some friends in Raleigh and I were talking about guns, and they said as far as they knew the law was open carry, and bring on your guns, no one was overly worried about them.

Mel

#115 ·
Went out shooting on Saturday back a ways behind my sister's house in Saratoga Springs. Took 2 of my nephews that were big enough to actually shoot the guns haha. They are both shooting my little S&W M&P 15-22 (a wonderful little gun I might add, one of the best buy's I've made). I'm shooting my new S&W M&P 15 Sport with Magpul MOE grip and handguard, and Magpul ACS buttstock. The sight is some cheap POS red/green dot that I got at Wal-Mart just to try it out.

#116 ·
SBorg said:
Went out shooting on Saturday back a ways behind my sister's house in Saratoga Springs. Took 2 of my nephews that were big enough to actually shoot the guns haha. They are both shooting my little S&W M&P 15-22 (a wonderful little gun I might add, one of the best buy's I've made). I'm shooting my new S&W M&P 15 Sport with Magpul MOE grip and handguard, and Magpul ACS buttstock. The sight is some cheap POS red/green dot that I got at Wal-Mart just to try it out.

Good thing that wasn't a large caliber rifle or shotty. With the nephews stance he'd be on his back side. :lol2

Second, where is the eye protection for one of the nephews?

(Sent from iSnurd)

#117 ·
Snurd said:
Good thing that wasn't a large caliber rifle or shotty. With the nephews stance he'd be on his back side. :lol2

Second, where is the eye protection for one of the nephews?

(Sent from iSnurd)
Haha yeah, it was a little heavy for him. I didn't let him shoot the AR-15 because I didn't want him to fall over =P

I guess he had taken them off. I was actually reloading magazines when this was taken, my brother was the one that took the photo. He did have them, though (not that they do much good when you're not wearing them)

#118 ·
I like the brass in the air. Thats a cool pic.
As far as the stance goes, for kids and small women, it is physically about impossible for them to acquire the "stance" us guys can use. They don't weigh enough or have enough muscle to hang that gun out over front of themselves. Their center of mass is affected much more by a longgun than fatties like me! So it's pretty normal to see that kind of stance in smaller people. It's just physically not possible for them to point the gun in any other way.

#119 ·
Yesterday was the Marine Corps Birthday Ball down in Corpus Christi, Texas. My sister is almost done with flight school down there, and she invited me to come to the Ball with her and even bought me a plane ticket to come! This was the last picture that was taken before we were both completely unworthy to have our pictures taken (if you don't understand why, don't worry about it :wink: ) Thought this one turned out pretty good, though! Was good to see her.

#122 ·
My 10 year-old son Davis, and I got to spend last week in Maui, Hawaii. I hired a guide to take him pig hunting while we were there. We had a great time and Davis made the perfect shot. 145 yards. Perfect shot placement. You should have heard the bullet hit the pig. It was a pretty loud thump. We used the guides .257 Roberts rifle as taking a gun to HI was more hassle than I wanted to deal with. We froze the meat, put it in a cooler, and checked it as a piece of luggage. It is in my freezer waiting to be eaten.
A shout out to Patrick, our guide, who was awesome. Here is his website:
http://www.hawaiisafaris.com/

Attachments

#125 ·
Paul said:
My 12 year-old sons first elk.
He had a cow tag on a CWMU. (Thank you Friends of NRA Auction!)
That's awesome :thumbsup: IMO elk meat tastes better than beef any day of the week.

With that said, I will add as long as it has been taken care of and processed properly. I process all of my own wild game. (have too many times been given commercially processed wild game that had been ruined during processing)

#126 ·
smurf351 said:
Paul said:
My 12 year-old sons first elk.
He had a cow tag on a CWMU. (Thank you Friends of NRA Auction!)
That's awesome :thumbsup: IMO elk meat tastes better than beef any day of the week.

With that said, I will add as long as it has been taken care of and processed properly. I process all of my own wild game. (have too many times been given commercially processed wild game that had been ruined during processing)
I'm actually processing it myself. Got any hints for me?

***It's already quartered in the fridge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.